What’s Included in the 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport?
Honda’s three-row SUV now has an off-road ready variant that’s just as at home in mall parking lots as it is in the gravel roads of cottage country. The 2022 Pilot TrailSport ups the ante with beefier all-terrain tires, increased ground clearance and an available towing package with a maximum towing capacity of up to 5000lbs! The TrailSport also offers other exclusive aesthetic and technology features including:
- Orange “TrailSport” badges
- “TrailSport” embossed leather power front seats with orange interior stitching accents
- Blacked-out Front Grille Bar, Roof Rails & Heated Power Side Mirrors
- 200mm of ground clearance vs the standard 185mm in other trims
- 18” Gloss Black alloy-wheels with all-terrain tires
Utility Has Never Looked So Good
Powered by Honda’s tried and true 3.5L direct-injected i-VTEC® V6 engine, you can rest assured that the Pilot TrailSport will reliably take you and your loved ones on all of your road-going adventures. Available in four distinct paint options, including the uber-contemporary Sonic Grey Pearl colour, the Pilot TrailSport is sure to stand out in the sea of SUVs on the road today. It’s no wonder that the Pilot nameplate has lasted for two decades in the North American market, now offering standard features like;
- Heated front captain chairs
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Honda Sense® Suite of Active Safety Technologies
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) AWD system
Interested in driving home with your own Pilot TrailSport? Order your 2022 Pilot TrailSport from Campbell River Honda today, your go-to Honda dealership on Vancouver Island. Whether it be new and pre-owned vehicle sales, service and maintenance, genuine Honda parts or if you want to take advantage of our flexible financing options, our dealership is here to serve you. Visit our showroom today and we’ll get you behind the wheel of your new Honda!