Careers with Campbell River Honda
A career with Campbell River Honda is so much more than just another job. We are located in the epicenter of one of the greatest places to live anywhere!
And here’s just a quick glimpse into what it means to call Campbell River home.
‘In the morning you can cup your hands around your morning’s first cup of coffee and step out into the fresh salt air, enjoy the deep blue waters of the Strait of Georgia. View the cruise ships as they travel North & South waiting for just the right tide, or the majestic heron that can be seen in search of a tasty breakfast, eagles squabbling over dinner in mid flight, or perhaps it’s the resident seal who pops its head up in the tranquil waters, and often it could be one of several pods of Killer Whales cruising by.
Campbell River lifestyle is the perfect mix of modern living with an incredible mix of pines, water, mountains and blue sky – and a view that never grows old.
Looking at the majestic snow capped mountains, once here it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else other than right her in Campbell River.
Just be sure to make time to take in the great outdoors, hiking in Elk Falls Park and the Canyon View Trail, fishing in Discovery Passage, or simply taking a leisurely stroll along the picturesque Sea-walk.’
>> Automotive Sales Consultant
Campbell River Honda seeks a Sales Consultant for its growing operations. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting team player and is committed to creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate automatic and manual transmissions
- Able to work shifts as scheduled
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer relationship management skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells the full range of Honda and pre-owned vehicles
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Develops long term relationships with customers based on trust and integrity
- If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you.
Previous sales experience an asset but not necessary, all training will be provided. Work within a fun, vibrant, exciting work place environment!
All resumes will be kept in strict confidence. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please click here to email us: