Careers with Campbell River Honda
This position will provide support to our Online Marketing Department by carefully researching, writing, photographing, recording and publishing quality content that matches our style, visions and product. This content will be used everywhere from social media channels, our blogs, ad campaigns and our websites. The successful candidate will work closely with our Online Marketing Manager & Inventory Coordinator to develop a strong web presence that reflects our core values, engage with our online community and create opportunities for growth, and lead generation.
- Updating promotions monthly on all online platforms
- Researching, writing & maintaining our blogs
- Creating content, both written, photographic & video
- Responding to reviews & monitoring our online reputation
- Curate and create content for social media spaces
- Assisting with website quality control & proofreading
- Keeping our website up to date and full of rich content
- Working with Technical Support to solve issues that arise
Our perfect candidate has a basic knowledge of social media, has experience building or editing websites, and understands the basics of SEO.
At the very least we’re looking for someone creative, who can develop passion for our brands, and who never runs out of things to say, loves writing and prides themselves on great grammar & spelling. Someone who works on either desktop or mobile systems, and learns new software systems easily. It is very important that this person is comfortable with video, being both in front of and behind the camera.
This is a full-time, permanent, entry level position that will be based out of our Ford Dealership in Campbell River, although you will work closely with all four of our dealerships. Benefits available after 6 months. Valid License & transportation required.
Please send Resume to Ashley (email@example.com). No phone calls please.
Automotive Sales Consultant
Campbell River Honda seeks a Sales Consultant for its growing operations. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting team player and is committed to creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate automatic and manual transmissions
- Able to work shifts as scheduled
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer relationship management skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells the full range of Honda and pre-owned vehicles
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Develops long term relationships with customers based on trust and integrity
- If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you.
Previous sales experience an asset but not necessary, all training will be provided. Work within a fun, vibrant, exciting work place environment!
All resumes will be kept in strict confidence. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing and need an energetic results driven Sales Associate to join our newly formed sales team at Campbell River Honda. Campbell River is a great place to live and work! We offer a fun exciting team atmosphere, a comprehensive training program, and an extremely attractive compensation plan including a full benefits package and a demo program.
You should have excellent interpersonal skills, an upbeat and engaging attitude, and be results oriented. Some sales experience would be an asset but not entirely necessary. Proficiency in computer programs an asset and a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.